Grilled Peach with Passion Fruit—this recipe is ideal for a healthy and light breakfast. Add yogurt, granola and honey to turn it into a wholesome meal.
I made this dish yesterday as I was messing around in the kitchen trying new recipes for a healthy breakfast or a pick–me–up afternoon snack.
I decided to divert from the classical fruit yogurt with granola daily routine and be a bit more creative using the same ingredients, however, taking a different approach.
The outcome was grilled peaches with cinnamon and honey, topped with cashew-milk yogurt and drizzled with raw honey. I added homemade granola for that extra crunch!
The house was filled with the sweet cinnamon aroma while I was grilling those peaches. Moreover, I certainly did not expect my kids to love it and ask me for more.
To make this healthy breakfast recipe you need ripe peaches, raw honey, and cinnamon powder.
Moreover, you will need Greek yogurt or any kind of your choice. (I used cashew milk yogurt), pulp of one passion fruit and granola for topping.
How to grill Peaches?
Heat up a grill skillet on medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
Cut peaches in halves and discard pits. Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle some honey on top. Place cut side down on hot skillet and grill for 4 – 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and place the peaches on serving plate. Top them with yogurt and passion fruit pulp then drizzle with honey. Serve warm with nuts, rice crisps or any topping of your choice.
You can substitute honey with maple or blue agave syrup if you wish not to use honey.
What to Serve with Grilled Peach and Passion Fruit
Serve this delicious and warm Grilled Peach for breakfast or afternoon snack with my homemade granola recipe.
- cooking oil spray or butter
- 4 large ripe peaches
- 1 tablespoon raw honey, plus extra to serve
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup cashew-milk yogurt (or any yogurt of your choice)
- pulp of 1 passion fruit
- 1/4 cup granola
- Heat up a grill skillet on medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
- Cut peaches in halves and discard pits. Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle some honey on top. Place cut side down on skillet and grill for 4 – 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place on serving plate. Top with yogurt and passion fruit pulp. Drizzle with honey and serve warm with granola.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 362Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 181mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 10gSugar: 31gProtein: 9g